HSP90α and HSP90β Screening Services
Accelerate your drug discovery program with Heat Shock Protein 90 (HSP90) Screening Services from BPS Bioscience, Inc. Trust us to provide you with high quality data with fast turnaround time. Our team of experts along with our broad services portfolio makes it easy to:
- Screen for inhibitors/targets using our HSP90α and HSP90β assays
- Select from IC50 determination and single point concentrations
- Receive data within days of compound submission
- Perform follow-up studies using the same proteins manufactured in-house
- Get questions answered or project guidance in a time-efficient manner
List of Biochemical Assays:
Not quite what you’re looking for? Our Custom Assay Development Services allow for flexibility to meet your specific research needs
Heat shock proteins are present in cells under normal conditions, but are expressed at much higher levels under conditions of stress, such as pH change, oxygen deprivation, and heat. They function as molecular chaperones by stabilizing denatured proteins that have become misfolded or unfolded as a result of cellular stress and by aiding in their re-folding. Left uncorrected, these misfolded proteins can form aggregates that eventually can kill the cell.
Two isoforms of heat shock proteins, HSP90α and HSP90β, are integral to the folding and stabilization of over 50 proteins directly related to tumor growth, making HSP90 a promising target for the development of anti-cancer therapeutics. HSP90 inhibitors that bind the N-terminal, ATP binding pocket of HSP90 have resulted in a number of first and second generation anti-cancer drugs. Evidence suggests that targeting the C-terminal domain will lead to the identification of new and innovative drug candidates.
BPS’ portfolio of HSPs includes the first domain-specific HSP90 assay kits, enabling researchers to differentiate between inhibitors of the N- and C terminal domains of HSP90α and HSP90β. In addition to assay kits, BPS also offers purified HSP proteins, inhibitors, and screening and profiling services for HSP90 inhibitors.
Looking for more?
- Protein Expression Services
- Cell-Based Assay Services
- Molecular Biology Services
- Custom Assay Development Services
- Custom Stable Cell Line Development Services