Custom Biochemical Assay Development
BPS Bioscience has the capability to develop robust biochemical assays using our portfolio of assay technologies. Our biochemical assay development services enable you to generate an appropriate assay which is suitable for screening and evaluating your target of interest. Our cross-functional team of scientists can also work closely with you to develop assays for compound library screening as well as for secondary screening support.
Contact us for more information about our biochemical assay development services.
- Quick turnaround time
- Access to team of experts
- Ideal for drug discovery and screening
- Custom enzymatic assay development in an array of assay formats
- Fluorescence Intensity
- Fluorescence Polarization (FP)
- Time-resolved fluorometric
- Target validation against many classes of different enzymes
- Binding studies using label-free analysis (using the Gator Bioanalysis System)
- Ubiquitination studies for PROTAC related research
- Cereblon autoubiquitination
- VHL autoubiquitination
- Inflammasome studies: NALP3, NEK7, etc.
Screening and & Profiling
- Metabolic Enzymes
- Methyl-Lysine Reader
- Tumor Cell Proliferation