Join our dynamic team.
BPS Bioscience Inc. is looking for dynamic professionals to join our team. We are looking for teamplayers to support the rapid expansion of our customer base and to aid in the development of new products.
Senior Scientist in Receptor Pharmacology
Description/Key Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for generating the stable cell lines for GPCRs, ion channels, and transporters, as well as developing screening assays for these targets. A strong understanding of receptor membrane targets for drug discovery is highly desirable.
• PhD in biochemistry, cell biology or molecular biology or related biomedical science field with more than 3 years of postdoctoral experience.
• Strong knowledge of receptor pharmacology.
• Hands-on experience with methods and concepts related to GPCR, ion channels and transporters.
• Ability to plan and execute work unsupervised and to mentor junior colleagues both technically and scientifically.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong self-motivation, and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. For consideration, please send your resume and a concise e-mail cover letter describing your qualifications to email@example.com.