CD28 Screening Services
Cluster of Differentiation 28, or CD28, is a protein which is necessary for the activation and survival of T cells. The CD28 receptor can bind to B7-1 and B7-2, proteins expressed mostly by antigen presenting cells (APCs). The interaction between B7 proteins and CD28 receptors serves as a potential method to enhance anti-tumor immunity by developing therapies that mimic B7 proteins and activate the CD28 receptor. Alternatively, in autoimmune diseases such as Chron’s disease and Rheumatoid arthritis among others, inhibition of CD28 signaling may prove to be an effective therapy to help dampen the immune system.
- BPS’ CD28:B7-1/B7-2 Screening Services allow scientists to identify small molecules and biologics that inhibit this interaction. These services can provide a first-line screen before further screening is done to determine the functional output, agonistic or antagonistic, of this perturbation. Screen for inhibitors/targets using our CD28 assays
- Select from IC50 determination and single point concentrations
- Receive data within days of compound submission
- Perform follow-up studies using the same soluble receptors manufactured in-house
- Get questions answered or project guidance in a time-efficient manner
BPS also offers a number of proteins related to this signaling pathway including
- CD28, Fc fusion
- B7-1, Fc fusion
- B7-1, Fc fusion, Biotin-labeled
- B7-2, Fc fusion
- B7-2, Fc fusion, Biotin-labeled
Contact BPS today to find out more about how we can assist you in your CD28 related research.
Note: Image not drawn to scale.
Not quite what you're looking for? We also offer custom assays for several other immunotherapy targets. Our Custom Assay Development Services allow for flexibility to meet your specific research needs
Want to Streamline Your Project?
Looking for more?