>6 months at –80°C.
1. Lan, F., et al., Nature. 448, 7154, 718-722, 2007.2. Forneris, F., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 282, 28, 20070-20074, 2007.
1. A scintillation proximity assay for histone demethylases (2014)
2. Crystal structure of the histone lysine specific demethylase LSD1 complexed with tetrahydrofolate (2014)
3. Structural basis for histone mimicry and hijacking of host proteins by influenza virus protein NS1 (2014)
4. A novel selective LSD1/KDM1A inhibitor epigenetically blocks herpes simplex virus lytic replication and reactivation from latency
5. Discovery of ML324, a JMJD2 demethylase inhibitor with demonstrated antiviral activity
6. Septins promote dendrite and axon development by negatively regulating microtubule stability via HDAC6-mediated deacetylation
Important: If you intend to assess LSD1 activity in an assay that analyzes hydrogen peroxide, such as BPS Catalog #50106 and 50107, please include a request for "Peroxidase Rxn Grade LSD1."
• Demethylase Screening and Profiling
• Custom Protein
• Custom Cell Line Development
• Antibody Development
• Molecular and Cell Biology
Our products are for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use
Pricing is for US customers only. For other countries, please contact your local distributor.
© 2006 - 2017 BPS Bioscience, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Connect With Us