>6 months at -80°C.
1. Lee, H. et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 26 (14), 5259-5269 (2006).2. Gantt,S.L. et al., Biochemistry 45 (19), 6170-6178 (2006).
1. Design, synthesis, 3D pharmacophore, QSAR, and docking studies of carboxylic acid derivatives as Histone Deacetylase inhibitors and cytotoxic agents
2. Discovery of a small molecule agonist of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p110α that reactivates latent HIV-1
3. In Vivo Imaging of Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) in the Central Nervous System and Major Peripheral Organs (2014)
4. The effect of various zinc binding groups on inhibition of histone deacetylases 1-11 (2014)
5. Thermodynamics of ligand binding to histone deacetylase like amidohydrolase from Bordetella/Alcaligenes (2014)
6. A selective HDAC 1/2 inhibitor modulates chromatin and gene expression in brain and alters mouse behavior in two mood-related tests (2013)
7. Crebinostat: a novel cognitive enhancer that inhibits histone deacetylase activity and modulates chromatin-mediated neuroplasticity (2013)
8. FDG-PET imaging reveals local brain glucose utilization is altered by class I histone deacetylase inhibitors (2013)
9. Highly ligand efficient and selective N-2-(Thioethyl)picolinamide histone deacetylase inhibitors inspired by the natural product psammaplin A (2013)
10. Total synthesis and full histone deacetylase inhibitory profiling of Azumamides A-E as well as β²- epi-Azumamide E and β³-epi-Azumamide E (2013)
• HDAC Screening and Profiling
• Custom Protein
• Custom Cell Line Development
• Antibody Development
• Molecular and Cell Biology
Our products are for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use
Pricing is for US customers only. For other countries, please contact your local distributor.
© 2006 - 2017 BPS Bioscience, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Connect With Us