>6 months at -80°C.
1. Rikimaru,T. et al., Oncology 72 (1-2), 69-74 (2007).2. Ishihama, K. et al., J Clin Pathol 60(11), 1205-10 (2007).
1. Identification of histone deacetylase inhibitors with benzoylhydrazide scaffold that selectively inhibit class I histone deacetylases (2015)
2. A chimeric SERM-histone deacetylase inhibitor approach to breast cancer therapy (2014)
3. CBP and p300 acetylate PCNA to link its degradation with nucleotide excision repair synthesis
4. Design, synthesis and evaluation of novel HDAC inhibitors as potential antitumor agents
5. Design, synthesis, 3D pharmacophore, QSAR, and docking studies of carboxylic acid derivatives as Histone Deacetylase inhibitors and cytotoxic agents (2014)
6. Discovery of a small molecule agonist of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p110α that reactivates latent HIV-1
7. In Vivo Imaging of Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) in the Central Nervous System and Major Peripheral Organs (2014)
8. Kinetic method for the large-scale analysis of the binding mechanism of histone deacetylase inhibitors (2014)
9. Selective HDAC Inhibition for the Disruption of Latent HIV-1 Infection (2014)
10. The effect of various zinc binding groups on inhibition of histone deacetylases 1-11 (2014)
11. Thermodynamics of ligand binding to histone deacetylase like amidohydrolase from Bordetella/Alcaligenes (2014)
12. A selective HDAC 1/2 inhibitor modulates chromatin and gene expression in brain and alters mouse behavior in two mood-related tests (2013)
13. Class I HDAC imaging using [ (3)H]CI-994 autoradiography (2013)
14. Crebinostat: a novel cognitive enhancer that inhibits histone deacetylase activity and modulates chromatin-mediated neuroplasticity (2013)
15. FDG-PET imaging reveals local brain glucose utilization is altered by class I histone deacetylase inhibitors (2013)
16. Highly ligand efficient and selective N-2-(Thioethyl)picolinamide histone deacetylase inhibitors inspired by the natural product psammaplin A (2013)
17. Imaging epigenetic regulation by histone deacetylases in the brain using PET/MRI with ¹⁸F-FAHA (2013)
18. Structural basis for the inhibition of histone deacetylase 8 (HDAC8), a key epigenetic player in the blood fluke Schistosoma mansoni (2013)
19. Thioester derivatives of the natural product psammaplin A as potent histone deacetylase inhibitors (2013)
• HDAC Screening and Profiling
• Custom Protein
• Custom Cell Line Development
• Antibody Development
• Molecular and Cell Biology
Our products are for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use
Pricing is for US customers only. For other countries, please contact your local distributor.
© 2006 - 2017 BPS Bioscience, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Connect With Us